Thursday, December 13, 2007

Try it before you buy it [Cell phones]


buying a new cell phone is tricky, yeah there are sites with tons of info but it can be time consuming - you can visit the store but most likely they only have dummy phones that arent even functional, so playing with the user interface and OS is out of the question. It ususally takes me months of research before I change phones, I ask around alot, and usually try to convince my friend to buy it first...if thats too much for you and you just want to test it - check out tryphone.com, not only does it let you virtually play with the phone but also read reviews, specs, and even has demos on how tos - (I wish I would've had that when setting up SIP on my e61) they only have a few phones for now but expect to see a list grow.

0 comments: