Sunday, January 22, 2006

Some funny google videos and website

Google video Beta recently got some bad press and reviews..I like it whenever I need to laugh I just browse through the popular section...well here are some that made me laugh..The complaining guy on why macs suck? but then used it to edit the video...Loony tom Cruise killing oprah afunny rap song I woulve learned calculus alot easier this way. worse job ever
m5 nice ride asian back street boys singing I want it that way matrix ping pong and Geek sta rap which after following to the weblink found that is a website a guy posted to let the world (wide web) know how much he adores his girlfriend..preety cool ways on how google had a part in all this..the video on google..google map on his site..and even a blog.. awww the internet

0 comments: