Sunday, December 03, 2006

itunes for your cell phone? - alltunes

I ran into this beta service called alltunes (Im surprised that apple hasnt sued them yet? they offer a very close to itunes software - replace the "all" with "I" and you got an itunes logo) well either way I hope they dont.. since they offer a mobile client for your cell phone! (yes Im aware of the Rokr..but lets not talk about that disaster) I didnt download the application cause it would an app on my pc as well- so I downloaded the java version on my cell phone..just point your cell phone browser to http://wap.alltunes.com it works with any cell phone with Java MIDP v2.0 and Java MP3 player... the application is pretty cool- you can look through their catalog or search for a song or album- and actually listen to a preview of the song (if your phone is mp3 capable) which is an awesome feature..I have never bought any songs from itunes or anywhere but I will probably use this app to keep up with whats new..

0 comments: