Thursday, March 01, 2007

Presence is hot - jaiku

as my friend Paris Hilton would say... knowing where she is hanging out and what shes doing is very important to me...not! I talked about jaiku and presence last year and they just launched their new beta application @ etel for nokia s60 3rd edition phones (like mine) so Im very excited to test it out because I think presence is a very hot feature that phones should have built in.. regardless of what cell phone you are using , or what service provider you are using.. dream on right? well since service providers are too busy thinking of ways to make more bucks rather than make more usable features - companies like Jaiku help out with this need but only with some supported phones - twitter is also another presence app via text messaging...
so not only does jaiku show your presence but it can also feed flick pictures, blog postings, music video and more...one thing I would love to see incorporated into it is either GPS or GSM location tracker..show the presence of my friends on a google map would be sweet...
here are a 2 snapshots of jaiku running on my e61












>>>>>

0 comments: